Marine Starboard 54"X96" 1/4" thick
- White/White 1/4" thick
- 25.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
The King StarBoard® family of products has been used by nearly every boat manufacturer and by thousands of boat owners because of its durability and nearly endless applications. Now that the products have been proven in harsh marine environments, creative individuals and fabrication companies are finding dozens of new uses for the products, from outdoor kitchens and furniture, to theme park wet areas, to industrial rigging.
Cutting Boards, Deck Component and Equipment Mounts, Cockpit Covers, Tackle Centers, Recess Hatches and Bait Well Covers, Electronics Mountings, Doorstops and Thresholds.
Unique (closed-cell) cellular marine-grade sheet.
- Weighs up to 30% less with the same surface finish as King StarBoard.®
- Ideal for fabricating any boat part where high structural strength or a finished edge is not required.
- Precise tolerances ensure consistent color, thickness and density–even for thicker gauges.
- Holds staples and screws securely.
- Environmentally stabilized for harsh sun and tough marine environments.
- Will not rot, swell, splinter or delaminate when exposed to humidity or water.
- Resists odor, even in wet environments.
- Easy to clean and never needs refinishing.
- Matte-textured finish on both sides.
- Easy to fabricate using standard woodworking tools.
- Available in eight standard King StarBoard colors to match or accent any gelcoat.
- Unlimited custom/proprietary colors.
- Forms easily for smooth curves.
- Available in large sheets up to 60” x 96” or 48” x 96”.
- Custom sheet sizes available.
- Shipped with a protective masking on one side.
- Proven on thousands of boats and yachts.
- Experienced boat builders and boaters know the King StarBoard® brand and trust it more than any other.