Rail Mount Rod Holders
- Mounts onto Casting Platform Leaning Rail or any rail or tubing that has an outside diameter of 1.66"
- 4.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Durable Polished and Bright Anodized Finish
GUARANTEED! - Love it or Return it.
Mounts onto Casting Platform Leaning Rail or any rail or tubing that has an outside diameter of 1.66"
Swivel mount and rotating clamp design allow you to position rods at any angle.
Constructed from 6063-T6 aluminum and 303 stainless steel fasteners.
1. Determine where you will install the rod holders. It is customary to equally space the rod
holders across the back of the T-Top frame as shown below. You may place also them at any
location you like and some fishermen like to have a rod holder on each side of the T-Top
2. Install the Rod Holder to the Clamp by inserting the Post into the Receiver and tightening
Receiver Bolts. Apply a thin film of grease to threads before tightening.
3. Remove the Tube Clamp bolts and apply thin film of grease to the threads. Install the Tube
Clamp to the desired location on the T-Top Canopy Frame and tighten Tube Clamp Bolts to 22
4. If needed loosen the Receiver Bolts and swivel the Rod Holder to the desired position. Then
retighten Receiver Bolts to 22 ft-lbs.
The Rod Holders are great as all the items are that I have bought from Action Craft.